1. Compliance Help in the US and Abroad
3. Members-Only Groups and Forums
5. Annual General Meeting at ABC Kids
6. Members Only Discounts
- Product testing
- Labels and templates
- Merchant services
- Print materials
- Web development and design
- Social media and marketing
- Compliance programs
See a full list of our Current Member Discounts.
7. Business Resources
- Business Building Workshops
- Research on Industry Trends
- Webinars and White Papers
8. Positive Marketing and Safety Campaigns
- Babies should be closely supervised in their first four months of life.
- The safest place for new babies is next to their caregiver’s heart, visible and kissable to their caregiver.
- Baby slings and soft carriers facilitate this supervision.
- It is especially important that while caring for babies, caregivers must not cover babies’ faces or put them into positions or devices that compromise their airways.
BCIA continues to work with leading national and international organizations to spread this important message, and we continue to work with member companies to help them provide clear instructions and photographs in their marketing and other materials.
9. Political Involvement
10. Regulatory Affairs
11. Cohesive Collection of Industry-Related News
12. Research and Education
13. International Involvement
All of Our Members Receive:
- Business listing on the BCIA website
- E-newsletter with important industry news updates and information from BCIA
- Lab testing discounts
- Priority referrals to media
- Access to the membership directory
- Valuable networking opportunities
- Reduced rates of advertising in all BCIA publications
- Access to purchase multi-language labels and templates
- Participation in BCIA business forums and discussion groups
- Opportunity to vote on all policy and to run for elected positions
- Opportunity to sit on BCIA working committees
- Privilege of using the BCIA logo on your company website and publications
- Invitation to participate in cooperative advertising and marketing efforts
- Scholarship and further education opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Participation in the BCIA Annual General Meeting
Enjoy All the Benefits the BCIA Has to Offer.
Business members of the BCIA are those who work in the baby carrier industry as manufacturers, retailers/distributors, educators and those in supporting industries. Business members:
- Provide superior baby carriers, components of baby carriers, or services to manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, ultimately, caregivers;
- Support the mission statement and purpose of the BCIA;
- re dedicated to furthering the adoption of babywearing in our culture and to introducing caregivers to the biological norm of babywearing.